Thursday, July 29, 2010

Freddy Widgeon would be proud.

Yesterday, during a twenty minute resting period between rehearsal blocks, I found myself coming up with a cunning way to pass the time. Being here in the United States of America, I have been educated with the ways of their American "football" - although the "foot" is hardly ever utilized in the game. Using the rules that I have become familiar with, I simply folded up a piece of paper into a perfect equilateral triangle. Bassy sat across the table from me, and held up his fingers to form "field goal posts." We then spent the next twenty-odd minutes trying to finger flip the triangular football through our own hand-made posts. (Secretively, I was actually trying to knock Eustace on the nose with it) Quite the jolly way to spend the interval.

-- Bertie

No comments:

Post a Comment