Friday, October 16, 2009

Opening Night!!

Hey all...just wanted to check in before the opening! I've been here for about 2 hours now...I am feeling great and I can't wait for you all to see the show...it is truly a wonderful piece of theatre! I have a superstition that I've followed since my first show 3.5 years ago...I walk to the theatre for every opening night! So today was a bit of a long walk, but it's no good messing with tradition...it took about an hour...very relaxing. I hope you all love the show and thank you for following our show on it's journey, and supporting this wonderful theatre! Cheers,
-Andrew

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for a memorable production of a very moving play. Certainly got audience reaction at the end of Act II. Keep up the good work and keep it fresh.

    ReplyDelete